News and 'live' updates on the 2005 Staples2Naples Rally (Main site : www.staples2naples.ca )

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

message from Andy

Unfortunately, my wife, was taken ill on Monday so I've had to pull out of the Staples2Naples Rally, for which I was due to leave for the UK on Tuesday.

The other two guys will be continueing and if FedEx does its best, will hopefully get all the artwork and stickers to create the original car livery complete with all the sponsor logos which I had to get cut.

I will be speaking to the charities tomorrow to arange refunds for any online donations if desired.Really sorry about all this espically after so many people so generously donated.

I'll get Rob and Iain to send me some text updates during the rally so I can keep you up to date with their progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home